I have a super simple recipe for you that will help calm a bloated tummy and ease digestion. If you like the taste, I would recommend having a cup daily to keep your tummy in good shape.
This morning, I replaced my coffee with this tasty drink and my stomach felt much better. I haven’t eaten the best the last week or so and as a result, my midsection has been feeling like a balloon!
This same recipe would also be great for a sore throat and to boost your immune system.
Adjust ingredients to your taste preference
- Juice from 1/2 organic lemon
- 1/2-1 tsp Fresh grated ginger (organic preferably)
- 1 tbsp local honey*
- 8-12 oz water
*Never allow an infant under age 12 months to consume honey
- Juice lemon, discard seeds and put in a coffee cup
- Add ginger
- Fill with water
- Warm in microwave for one minute (you can also just add hot water and skip this step)
- Add in honey to your taste preference, I used a tablespoon
- You can drink straight from your coffee cup or add to a larger glass and fill with additional water (temperature of your preference) if it’s too strong of a flavor
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe that is good for you and may help your tummy as well as your immune system. Living naturally starts with things you can find in your local grocery store!
The information provided here is simply sharing what works for me and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent disease or illness. Always consult with your physician before introducing new foods, supplements, herbs, oils, etc. into your regimen.